U.S. attorneys declined 50 percent of the Native American cases deferred to them between 2005 and 2009, of which 67 percent were sexual abuse and rape related, according to the Native American Bar Association. [source]
1. Be gentle and kind
2. Show respect to everyone you meet (whether you think they deserve it or not)
3. Pay attention to the little things (often that makes you stand out from the crowd)
4. Do everything wholeheartedly, with passion and love
5. Be flexible, adaptable, and open to change
6. Don’t complicate your life with lots of oughts, musts and shoulds
7. Encourage other people to be all that they can be.